Emerge! has been recognized nationally as one of the Top 50
Best Nonprofit Organizations to Work For Since 2011!
We live our mission and our values.
Employees at Emerge! work together by:
- Maintaining confidentiality and trust for all employees, participants and visitors.
- Consistently displaying culturally sensitive behavior and communication for all employees, participants and visitors. Seeking to expand knowledge base to increase cultural sensitivity
- Seeking win/win solutions, valuing interdependence, sharing a common sense of responsibility for the whole
- Acting in a manner that presents the agency in a positive light, and furthering a positive image for the agency.
- Demonstrating a positive and respectful personal appearance. Contributing to a clean and orderly facility appearance
- Demonstrating respect, courtesy and dignity for all.
- Responding in a timely manner in all aspects of communication.
- Maintaining a safe working environment for self, other employees, and visitors in accordance with applicable standards relevant to the position’s job duties
- Displaying adaptability and flexibility to encourage team, participant and agency health including: initiating improvements, demonstrating problem solving and creativity, demonstrating motivation for change and enhancement of the organization.
We’re committed to making our community a safer place to live, work, and play.
Emerge! Center Against Domestic Abuse provides crisis intervention, emergency shelter, stabilized housing programs, as well as other prevention, education, support and advocacy services to anyone experiencing domestic abuse. Emerge! is the only provider of comprehensive domestic abuse services in Southern Arizona.
Are you committed to changing your community for the better? Our employees are hard-working, diverse, practice respect for others at all times, take ownership and are accountable for their actions, provide quality services, and have the opportunity for personal and professional growth in their respective roles. It’s our employees who make Emerge! one of the best nonprofits to work for–if you can live our values, we would love for you join us. Working here will challenge you and enrich your life.
Emerge! has OutstandingBenefits, providing: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AFLAC plans as well as paid and floating holidays and paid time off. Emerge! also has a great 401(k) plan with employer match.
All positions require the ability to obtain appropriate fingerprint clearance through the Arizona Department of Public Safety and CPR/First Aid Certification. No Action is needed to acquire these prior to possible employment and Emerge! will cover expenses upon employment.
Emerge! Center Against Domestic Abuse is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.
Thank you for your interest in Emerge! Center Against Domestic Abuse.