Your donation makes a difference.
Money and in-kind gifts ensure that our cutting-edge programs and services are available for everyone who needs them. Emerge! Center Against Domestic Abuse is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and your donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. To begin making a difference today, you can…
Make a Monetary Donation
- Cash donations qualify for the AZ Charitable Tax Credit! See below for more details,
or visit our Tax Credit page.
- How to Donate:
- Donate Online - It is fast, easy, and secure.
- Donate by Phone - Contact Emerge! at (520)-795-8001 to make a donation, set up a monthly giving plan, or get more information.
- Donate by Mail - Mail your donation to: Emerge! Center Against Domestic Abuse, 2545 E. Adams Street, Tucson, Arizona 85716
- View our December Wish List to see what items we need right now. (Please note that our wish list is revised monthly.)
- Drop off your donated items at Emerge! Center Against Domestic Abuse 2545 E. Adams Street Tucson, Arizona 85716
- For more information about in-kind donations, call (520) 795-8001. Please note, we are unable to accept donations of used clothing, linens and bedding.
Ask About Planned Giving
- Inquire about planned giving. Contact Kate Hiller, VP of Philanthropy at 520-795-8001 extension 7021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make an AZ Charitable Tax Credit Donation
Emerge! is a qualifying charitable organization for the Working Poor Tax Credit. Earn a dollar for dollar tax credit on contributions up to $200 for individuals, or $400 for couples filing jointly! It is available for those who pay income tax in the state of Arizona. Simply fill-out state form 321 and include it with your return. Please contact your financial advisor before making any tax-related decisions.
Tax credit donations for 2014 are being accepted!
For information on how to file using your 2013 tax credit, visit the Arizona Department of Revenue website: http://www.azdor.gov/About/FAQs/CharitableTaxCredit.aspx
To view the list of qualified charitable organizations click here.
Our Donation Policy
Please note: we do not sell any merchandise online on www.emergecenter.org, and as such there is no return policy. Donations are considered non-refundable.