Your donation makes a difference.
Money and in-kind gifts ensure that our cutting-edge programs and services are available for everyone who needs them. Emerge! Center Against Domestic Abuse is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and your donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. To begin making a difference today, you can…
- Donate online. It is fast, easy, and secure.
- Contact Emerge! at (520)-795-8001 to make a donation, set up a monthly giving plan, or get more information.
- Mail your donation to: Emerge! Center Against Domestic Abuse, 2545 E. Adams Street Tucson, Arizona 85716
- View our wish list to see what items we need right now. Please note that our wish list has been revised due to storage restrictions.
- Drop off your donated items at Emerge! Center Against Domestic Abuse 2545 E. Adams Street Tucson, Arizona 85716
- Inquire about planned giving. Contact Kimberly Thompson, VP of Philanthropy at 520-795-8001 or email email@example.com.
For more information about in-kind donations, call (520) 795-8001. Please note, we are unable to accept donations of used clothing, linens and bedding.
Please note: we do not sell any merchandise online on www.emergecenter.org, and
as such there is no return policy. Donations are considered non-refundable.