Your donation makes a difference.
Money and in-kind gifts ensure that our cutting-edge programs and services are available for everyone who needs them. Emerge! Center Against Domestic Abuse is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and your donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. To begin making a difference today, you can…
Make a Monetary Donation
Cash donations qualify for the AZ Charitable Tax Credit! See below for more details, including deadlines for receiving a 2014 tax credit, or visit our Tax Credit page.
Ways to Donate:
- Donate Online – It’s fast, easy, and secure.
- Donate by Phone – Contact Robin at (520) 795-8001 extension 7013 to make a donation, set up a monthly giving plan, or get more information.
- Donate by Mail – Mail your donation to: Emerge! Center Against Domestic Abuse, 2545 E. Adams Street, Tucson, Arizona 85716
- Donate in Person – Visit our administrative offices at 2545 E. Adams Street, Tucson, Arizona 85716 during regular business hours. (Monday -Friday, 9 to 5, though we will be closing at 3pm on December 31st)
- View our Current Wish List to see what items we need right now. (Please check back often as our wish list items change periodically.)
- Drop off your donated items at Emerge! Center Against Domestic Abuse 2545 E. Adams Street Tucson, Arizona 85716
- For more information about in-kind donations, call (520) 795-8001. Please note, we are unable to accept donations of used clothing, linens and bedding.
Ask About Planned Giving
- Inquire about planned giving. Contact Kate Hiller, VP of Philanthropy at 520-795-8001 extension 7021 or email email@example.com.
Make an AZ Charitable Tax Credit Donation
Emerge! is a qualifying charitable organization for the Credit for Donations made to Qualifying Charitable Organizations. Earn a dollar for dollar tax credit on contributions up to $200 for individuals, or $400 for couples filing jointly! It is available for those who pay income tax in the state of Arizona. Simply fill-out state form 321 and form 301 and include them both with your return. Please contact your financial advisor before making any tax-related decisions.
Tax credit donations for 2015 are being accepted!
To view the list of qualified charitable organizations click here.
Our Donation Policy
Please note: we do not sell any merchandise online on www.emergecenter.org, and as such there is no return policy. Donations are considered non-refundable.