Your donation makes a difference.
Money and in-kind gifts ensure that our cutting-edge programs and services are available for everyone who needs them. Emerge! Center Against Domestic Abuse is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and your donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. To begin making a difference today, you can…
Make a Monetary Donation
Cash donations qualify for the AZ Charitable Tax Credit! See below for more details, including deadlines for receiving a 2014 tax credit, or visit our Tax Credit page.
Ways to Donate:
- Donate Online – It’s fast, easy, and secure.
- Donate by Phone – Contact Robin at (520) 795-8001 extension 7013 to make a donation, set up a monthly giving plan, or get more information.
- Donate by Mail – Mail your donation to: Emerge! Center Against Domestic Abuse, 2545 E. Adams Street, Tucson, Arizona 85716
- Donate in Person – Visit our administrative offices at 2545 E. Adams Street, Tucson, Arizona 85716 during regular business hours. (Monday -Friday, 9 to 5, though we will be closing at 3pm on December 31st)
- View our Current Wish List to see what items we need right now. (Please check back often as our wish list items change periodically.)
- Drop off your donated items at Emerge! Center Against Domestic Abuse 2545 E. Adams Street Tucson, Arizona 85716
- For more information about in-kind donations, call (520) 795-8001. Please note, we are unable to accept donations of used clothing, linens and bedding.
Ask About Planned Giving
- Inquire about planned giving. Contact Kate Hiller, VP of Philanthropy at 520-795-8001 extension 7021 or email email@example.com.
Make an AZ Charitable Tax Credit Donation
Emerge! is a qualifying charitable organization for the Credit for Donations made to Qualifying Charitable Organizations. Earn a dollar for dollar tax credit on contributions up to $200 for individuals, or $400 for couples filing jointly! It is available for those who pay income tax in the state of Arizona. Simply fill-out state form 321 and form 301 and include them both with your return. Please contact your financial advisor before making any tax-related decisions.
Tax credit donations for 2015 are being accepted!
To view the list of qualified charitable organizations click here.
Our Donation Policy
Please note: we do not sell any merchandise online on www.emergecenter.org, and as such there is no return policy. Donations are considered non-refundable.
Emerge! is an Accredited Charity with the BBB
Emerge! Center Against Domestic Abuse has met all 20 of the Better Business Bureau Standards for Charity Accountability, and has received the BBB’s designation as an Accredited Charity with an A+ rating.
“I am incredibly proud that our organization meets the high standards set by the Better Business Bureau. We work hard to ensure all the decisions we make serve the best interest of our participants, donors, volunteers and community. This A+ rating is a testament to all of that hard work.” says Ed Mercurio-Sakwa, CEO of Emerge!.