Your donation makes a difference.
Money and in-kind gifts ensure that our cutting-edge programs and services are available for everyone who needs them. Emerge! Center Against Domestic Abuse is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and your donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. To begin making a difference today, you can…
Make an AZ Charitable Tax Credit Gift
Emerge! is a qualifying charitable organization for the Working Poor Tax Credit. Earn a dollar for dollar tax credit on contributions up to $200 for individuals, or $400 for couples filing jointly! It is available for those who pay income tax in the state of Arizona. Simply fill-out state form 321 and include it with your return. Please contact your financial advisor before making any tax-related decisions.
You can no longer make your tax credit for 2013, but tax credit donations for 2014 are being accepted! For information on how to file using your 2013 tax credit, visit the Arizona Department of Revenue website: http://www.azdor.gov/About/FAQs/CharitableTaxCredit.aspx
To view the list of qualified charitable organizations click here.
- Donate online. It is fast, easy, and secure.
- Contact Emerge! at (520)-795-8001 to make a donation, set up a monthly giving plan, or get more information.
- Mail your donation to: Emerge! Center Against Domestic Abuse, 2545 E. Adams Street Tucson, Arizona 85716
- View our wish list to see what items we need right now. Please note that our wish list has been revised due to storage restrictions.
- Drop off your donated items at Emerge! Center Against Domestic Abuse 2545 E. Adams Street Tucson, Arizona 85716
- Inquire about planned giving. Contact Kimberly Thompson, VP of Philanthropy at 520-795-8001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about in-kind donations, call (520) 795-8001. Please note, we are unable to accept donations of used clothing, linens and bedding.
Please note: we do not sell any merchandise online on www.emergecenter.org, and
as such there is no return policy. Donations are considered non-refundable.