Knowledge is power! Educating ourselves about domestic abuse can make all of the difference.
Here are a few ways you can learn more about the issue so that you can take a proactive role in creating safety in our community.
- Learn how to respond in a supportive way to someone you know who is (or may be) experiencing domestic abuse
- Attend one of our community education workshops or request an Emerge! representative at your next speaking or tabling event
- Read our educational blog for quarterly updates on domestic abuse
- Learn more about how employers can create supportive workplaces for survivors
- Sign up for our eNews to stay updated on issues related to domestic abuse
- Find out the services we offer at Emerge! so you can be prepared when someone needs help