We’re answering more than 4,900 crisis calls and serving more than 1,000 people each year in our shelter. We can help you, too.
24-Hour Bilingual Crisis Hotline
If you or someone you know is in danger or at risk for domestic abuse, call 520-795-4266 or 1-888-428-0101 toll-free for crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals.
Our secure, clean, and confidential shelter facilities provide a safe haven for those escaping from domestic abuse. Participants receive:
- Emergency Shelter Facilities
- Food, clothing, and other necessities
- Crisis intervention and safety planning assistance
- Domestic abuse education
- Goal planning assistance
- Opportunities to attend support and education groups
- 911 emergency cell phones
- Referrals to other agencies and resources
We won’t refuse services on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, ethnicity, gender identity or gender expression, age, sexual orientation, or disability. Our shelters will accept any person who self-identifies as transgender and feels that a women’s residence is a safe place.
In compliance with the American Disabilities Act (ADA), we’ll make reasonable accommodations for any program participant.